Cost-Effective Long Island Group Insurance and Benefits
It’s a confusing and complicated time for health insurance in this country for employers and employees alike. You want to offer comprehensive group insurance and benefits to keep employees loyal, but skyrocketing costs may have an impact on choices you are forced to make.
Let the James F. Sutton Agency be your partner for group insurance plans and benefits, and we will help you navigate the changing landscape of health care. We have established relationships with insurance companies that specialize in group plans, voluntary benefits and retirement plans. Our qualified independent agents will help you analyze potential benefits packages and also be available to assist when it comes time to educate employees about their group insurance plans and benefits.
Group Plan Options to Choose
Whether you are a small business searching for just the right voluntary benefits package for a few employees or your large organization needs a full complement of optional benefits from which employees can choose, we can find the right package of benefits:
- Group health insurance: We will help you decipher the pros and cons of PPOs, HMOs and high-deductible health insurance plans. We will also help you compare alternative options, such as health savings accounts or flex spending account options.
- Dental insurance: Coverage options are particularly important if you employ parents of young children who may need expensive orthodontic care. We can provide many dental insurance choices.
- Optical insurance: This is a big selection of vision plans to choose from. Let’s discuss the options and you can decide which one to incorporate into your group plan and benefits package.
- Group life insurance: This inexpensive benefit provides employees with term life insurance protection for their families in the unlikely event that the employee dies while working for your organization. You may decide to offer employees the option of purchasing additional life insurance protection.
- Disability: We can help you select among short-term disability and long-term disability insurance options suitable to your organization.
- Retirement plans: Help your employees take personal responsibility for their retirement by providing options such as payroll savings plans, employer-sponsored 401(k) plans or even an employer match on retirement savings.
Health insurance options for small business can vary widely from one plan to another. We will help you find a plan that will fit your budget and provide protection that will enable you to retain healthier, more productive employees.
In addition to business insurance, group plans and benefits, the James F. Sutton Agency specializes in helping clients with a wide range of financial services, including 529 college savings plans and investments for retirement planning and more.
Group Insurance from James F. Sutton Agency
When it comes to finding affordable health and life insurance for your Long Island business, we will help you find the right solutions. Contact our East Islip office today and speak to our experienced agents.